Season 1 Week 2 - Weekly update
Hello everyone and welcome to our first weekly update!
The network has been updated and a few bugs were fixed and new content added.
- 5 new Minescape quests
- New weekly challenges
- Minescape map update (Taverley wall + map fixes)
- Combat skills have been changed (damage from your level is now applied as a buffer)
- GB-64 [GhostRun] Give the ghost night vision
- GB-81 Prayer regen buff
- GB-106 Rename essence mine NPC to "Egrus"
- GB-116 Buff Cooking XP rates
- GB-123 [Apocalypse] Make chat global.
- GB-125 [Minescape] Make the flax quest available for crafting level 1, in stead of 10 as it is now.
- GB-128 [Minescape] Magic damage hologram
- GB-130 Add Pagination to the active offers section of the Grand Exchange
- GB-141 Firemaking maple logs
- GB-142 [Minescape] Make strength a buffer instead of a static increase
- GB-143 Rebalance the healing prayer
- GB-6 Quiddcraft kicks you for flying
- GB-36 Basically was setting up a custom sell offer for ...
- GB-37 fishing shop port sarim
- GB-38 Wizards
- GB-39 Magma block damages players
- GB-40 Mass buying bug
- GB-41 CB level & skull showing next to name in player list despite not being in PvP area
- GB-43 Going to HUB causes a drop of GUI item
- GB-44 Spaces missing in slayer tasks
- GB-45 Sardines at Draynor Village not fishable
- GB-46 Noted Food items
- GB-49 Infinite Feathers & arrowtips
- GB-50 Glowstone in arcade
- GB-54 new sign gui breaks slabs
- GB-56 Mining/smithing exp buff not yet active
- GB-58 Smithing item without item's equipment requirements met, gives a warning
- GB-73 Arrows not functioning properly
- GB-74 Kick < 1.9 clients
- GB-83 Change the XP table so the xp increment is consistent
- GB-85 [Minescape] Shield deletion
- GB-88 Attack is a joke
- GB-92 Using / wielding a weapon / tool does not require the attack level
- GB-93 Free teleports to varrock
- GB-96 You can attack slayer monsters without having their slayer level using magic
- GB-99 bow dammage
- GB-101 Health regeneration prayers not working as intended
- GB-104 Falling through floor when tping to karamja
- GB-107 Arrows dead
- GB-109 Crafting UI - Use Air as a crafting material
- GB-110 Using enough potions turns your potion effect infinite
- GB-112 Off hand disappearing
- GB-115 Ranged
- GB-117 The "Travel 0/1000 blocks in Minescape" Daily Battle Pass challenge is bugged
- GB-118 Taverley teleport not working
- GB-121 XP display does not correspond with visual xp in cooking
- GB-122 XP display does not correspond with visual xp in fishing
- GB-127 [Apocalypse] Lightning still strikes even when you are wearing no metalic armor
- GB-129 GE Item Inbox GUI only allows you to withdraw 99 items at a time (visual glitch)
- GB-133 Minescape Daily
- GB-134 Taverley teleport teleports you to Canafis
- GB-136 Rune Essence
- GB-137 Rebalance ranged/magic static damage
- GB-139 [Minescape] Steel arrows have a wrong requirement level set in GUI
- GB-144 Spruce tree texture error
Basic stocks are coming this week for most items.
Note that all the GB-* identifiers are a reference to the issues/suggestions on our service desk You can visit one a particular issue by appending the issue number to this link: https://gameslabs.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/4/GB-ISSUE_NUMBER
Enjoy this update!
Dev-Log #5 - "The big update" and its first patch
Welcome to our fifth Dev-Log!
Yesterday we, finally, released our network.
We recovered 80k+ accounts and 4,450,700 orbs were given to our old players(from old purchases on the old GamesLabs Network and stats from Minescape Classic).
The release itself was pretty smooth, but a few bugs and enhancements were suggested. This is not a weekly update but a small patch so that you can enjoy the network a bit more! Here is a list of what we fixed:
- Fixed a few building glitches (e.g. holes on the map) in Minescape
- Fixed an issue were NPC could make the server crash due to custom skins
- GB-1 Quest NPC - Guard misspells suspicious as suspecious
- GB-2 Right clicking armor to equip it will not apply the defense buff
- GB-4 Mobs going invisible (randomly)
- GB-5 Change anvil UIs to sign UIs for amount inputs
- GB-7 Add a hologram at tutorial island to warn people that they need to follow the tutorial
- GB-11 Whenever you brew a potion the progress bar stays and doesn't return to selecting another potion
- GB-12 Clicking the agility master breaks events
- GB-13 %name% in /report
- GB-15 Death registration in quests
- GB-16 Bronze arrow crafting (duplicate of GB-27)
- GB-17 Monks should drop less coins (-75%)
- GB-21 Banker in GE wall
- GB-25 Edgeville bank
- GB-26 Potion brewing (duplicate of GB-11)
- GB-27 Crafting (missing recipes)
- GB-28 Mithril axe is the same speed as bronze axe
- GB-29 Quest not working
- GB-30 Custom buy is missing
- GB-31 Eating a meal in apocalypse for Daily Season Pass Star.
- GB-32 Lumbridge Marriage's Best man quest doesnt work.
- GB-35 Demons in ice caves are small spiders
These issues can be found on our Bug Tracker. Please report any bug you find on there!
Our first weekly update will happen next week so stay tuned!
Top 100 orbs
Final rankings are in!
Hello everyone. This will most likely be the final post before the release (exciting right?). I promised you guys a list the top 100 best performing players on the minescape classic game. The following list contains the ranking, the username and the amount of orbs for the 100 best performing players according to our calculation.
For those interested, here is how we calculated the orbs for each player:
First, we calculated the worth of each player based on the shop value of each item, this would give us the amount of coins you would get if you were to sell all your items to the shop. Then we divided the value over a couple tiers:
The first 1 million would give you 20 orbs for each 50 thousand.
Anything up to 100 million would give you 20 orbs for each million.
Anything up to 250 million would give you 10 orbs for each million.
Anything up to 500 million would give you 5 orbs for each million.
Anything above 500 million is worth 3 orbs per million.
Then we move on to total level. We calculated the total level and level for each skill and gave you orbs according to the following rules:
5 orbs for each level you acquired.
250 orbs for each skill above level 75.
500 orbs for each skill above level 90. The previous milestone is added, so you get a total of 750
1000 orbs for each skill which you reached 99 on. Same as for the level 90 milestone, you get the previous rewards as well. Total for a 99 skill is 1750 orbs.
Finally we added orbs for players who had unused items purchased from the buycraft store. We converted the value of those items where 1 eurocent = 1 orb.
Hope this gave you more information on how we calculated orbs, and if you are in the top 100, congratulations!