This weekly update is mainly focused on the new Taverley dungeon as well as bug fixes.
We removed our temporary slayer master, Rulf, and replaced it with Raff. Raff is Taverley dungeon's slayer master.
Each master now has a set of monsters that he chooses from to assign you a task of random length.
This dungeon comes with 3 new monsters:
- Chaos dwarf, level 1 slayer
- Moss giant, level 47 slayer
- Green dragon, level 82 slayer
Slayer mobs above turtlos have been buffed in terms of slayer xp.
This update comes with a slayer monster kill tracker. You can access your kill counts from the slayer skill interface:
Thieving and drops
Last week, we released a few daily patches to fix lag issues as well as some rates.
Thieving has been buffed for end-game monsters and some mobs have been nerfed in terms of coin loots.
Failing to thieve a monster will now make the monster attack you as a handicap.
Dragon tools, bow and black armour pieces have been added as a monster drop.
Other small additions
As requested, you can now access the different prayers and their unlocks in the prayer skill interface:
We've added a /rules command which directs you to our rules
Guilds are now level locked (level 50 in their given skills)
We've added new agility shortcuts:
- Canifis wall
- Port sarim
- Security stronghold (3 shortcuts)
Here is the list of the bugs we've fixed:
- Abyssal demon's name was invalid
- You can no longer bury noted bones
- Prayers stay on after logout and re-enable properly
- Combat potions give 40% combat, used to be 35 and 50 in its description
- Brown glass panes are now visible in the default pack
- The slayer shortcut in the slayer tower is now at the right spot
- Ranged no longer gives invalid xp and power potions now work with ranged
- Potions are now stacking properly
- Fish pie now has its correct level and xp
- Taverley's teleport now requires law runes
- Changed campfires to fires to fix different issues related to cooking on campfires
- Arrows are now removed properly from your inventory
- Fixed a block placement leading to Canifis
- Fixed the skin of ghosts
- Fixed Taverley's shortcut
- Q-burying a bone on an altar no longer gives double xp
- Quiddracers no longer make the server stop
- Fixed a voting link
- Fixed mob spawning at the same location
- Fix wheat stacking in the inventory
- Fixed scoreboard issues on < 1.13 clients
- Fixed mob drops for noted items (was dropping one item instead of n)
- Fixed agility times not showing milliseconds properly
- Fixed magic not working on certain mobs
- Weapon cooldowns now stay when the mob is killed
- Removed thick coal ores in non-intended spots
- Fixed our different performance issues due to our recent 1.14 upgrade
This concludes this weekly update. As always, we've added new weekly challenges.
Tell us what you think about this update on our Discord.